Re: Monday (22 September) QAWG telecon agenda

Regrets.

At 07:31 AM 9/22/2003 -0400, Karl Dubost wrote:

>QAWG  --
>
>If you won't attend the Monday (22 September) teleconference, please
>respond (to list) with regrets.
>
>Principal topic:  Ops GL CR Imp Plan, TestGL continued.
>
>Scribe: Peter Fawcett (or Vanitha Venkatraman)
>
>1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership
>
>2.) Any routine business
>         [- overdue Action Items ] [1]
>
>3.) QA Ops GL CR  [2]
>
>         - Entrance Criteria for PR: CP Priority 1 to 3. Spec removed from
> TR
>space until we precise the Entrance criteria with more precision.
>         Now we have """QAWG has agreed that the implementation criteria to
>advance beyond  CR should be: for each Priority 1 and each Priority 2
>checkpoint, two example implementations that successfully fulfill the
>checkpoint."""
>
>         - Implementation Plan for CR [3]: 2 implementations of every CP,
>targeted WGs + WGs having real implementation.
>
>         - Organizing reviews of WGs to find implementation [4]
>
>         - Selling Points of QA Ops Doc
>
>5.) TestGL topics (continued) [5]
>         - Patrick Curran continues the discussion about TestGL
>
>7.) Adjourn
>
>8.) Overflow (12-12:30): available.
>
>Regards,
>-Karl.
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/ActionItems
>[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-qaframe-ops-20030912/
>[3] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/09/ops-implementation
>[4] (Members Only) http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/reviews
>[5]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Aug/att-0046/TestGL-
>guidelines
>
>--
>Karl Dubost - http://www.w3.org/People/karl/
>W3C Conformance Manager
>*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174