SOAP assertions list

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:18:59 -0700
To: QAWG <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

As I said during this morning's telecon, this is the best example of an
assertion list I've been able to find (which is not to imply, of course,
that there aren't others that are equally as good, or better). Anyway,
if all WGs did as well as this, I'd be really pleased.

http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-testcollection/

Having said that, I believe that in some cases they have not gone far
enough to identify individual assertions. For example, I assert that the
Assertion x1-soapmodules-specrules "assertion" is in fact multiple
assertions. There is clearly some value in linking them together (into
an "assertion group"?), but each can and should be tested independently.