Intro-DoC leftovers

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 12:30:57 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

There are two Intro comments that I don't think have gotten proper
attention in the Intro-DoC [1]:

** 111.4: value of early involvement of non-WG members in review, test
materials, etc.
** 71.1: defns of "conformance" and "interoperability" -- might really be
about diff. between "conformant implementation" and "interoperable
implementation".

I think we probably have a little unfinished business for each of
these.  E.g., I suspect that something would be useful somewhere in the
Framework specs.

Two questions:

1.) do you have any suggestions for better DoC answers to the two issues?

2.) do you have any ideas about what we should do about them?

Further to #2, how should we capture these as topics needing future
attention?  (Carry them forward as normal QAWG issues?).

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/09/Intro-DoC.html