Another for QA Glossary...

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:33:13 -0600
To: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Glossary Guys,

In the resolution of QAF-Intro issue LC-71.1, we say that we will add
"interoperability" to the QA Glossary.  Over to you.

(Note that what they might really seeking is a discussion of the difference
between "conformant implementation" and "interoperable implementation", and
their assertion that neither one implies the other.)

Olivier, please add this to AI list to make sure it is not lost?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues#x71