Action items reminder

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 29 Oct 2003 15:08:41 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi,

As you have probably noticed in your mailbox, I've just finished setting
up the action items reminder, which I intent to send weekly, probably
during the week-end. Some of you have probably received an empty mail,
which I apologize for; my script was relying on a command-line option
which doesn't work on the system where I installed it - I'll work on it
and that should not happen again.

Those of you that have overdue action items, now is a good time to
review them :) Note that right now the reminder is only set of overdue
action items ; I'll try to improve it so that it also alerts of upcoming
deadlines.

Let me know if you have any comments/suggestions.