reschedule 13-oct telecon?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:48:03 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG participants,

Please reply before mid-Wednesday (8-oct), whether or not you can attend if
we move next week's telecon to Wednesday (15-oct).

We need to have a QAWG resolution to seek CR for SpecGL.  We need to do
this soon, or else we risk getting caught in the long November publishing
moratorium.  There will be several key absences from next Monday (13-oct)
telecon.

So how about Wednesday 15-oct (normal time, 11am EDT) -- can you make it or
can you not?

Regards,