Re: TestGL: survey questions

From: Andrew Thackrah <andrew@opengroup.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:54:56 +0000 (GMT)
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Hi,
 I had a comment about questions 2 and 6 - they seem to be related.
I didn't understand #6 when I first read it. Perhaps they could be
combined or clarified in some way (if they really are related).

I wonder if #2 is necessary since we are assuming that the questions
are for a WG that is developing a W3C spec.
So maybe we could ask:
What aspects of your specification(s) are covered by the test materials?

Or if you prefer to keep 2 questions, maybe

A: What specifications are addressed by the test materials?

B: What aspects of your specification(s) are covered by the test
materials?

would be clearer?

regards,
-Andrew