Re: Ops/Spec Reviews Organization

Le jeu 13/11/2003 à 04:18, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Any persons of the WG who has progress contacts, etc, Send a mail to
> the WG or qa-chairs asking for updating the information and it will
> help all of us to track the information.

I plan to work with the Multimodal Interaction (MMI) WG; I've sent a
quick review of one of their document, loosely based on SpecGL:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2003Nov/0003.html

(I haven't seen a reply yet, but then, it was on Monday :)
I'll try to have a look at their charters and test material development
plan, but haven't done so yet, so not much to report. I also want to
work on their other drafts.
(I think MMI is a good candidate, because:
- they are still pretty early in most of their specs
- they have lots of participants
- one of the Team contacts has shown some interest in a cooperation with
us)

>        So I can fill the table of reviews [1]
> Dominique Hazael-M	:	QA		QA Ops GL/Spec

Does that mean I should check our own compliance with the framework?
(note that it might be a good idea, but that won't help us progressing
wrt CR).

> 						CSS?	CSS?
Might be a good idea, although a pretty hard one (due to the age of the
WG, its current status of specs, etc.). I'll see when I have a clearer
picture wrt MMI.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/09/qa-ops-reviews

Dom
W3C/ERCIM