Re: Key player. No. Just doing the job Re: reschedule 24th Nov telecon?

At 11:00 AM 11/12/03 +0900, Karl Dubost wrote:
>Le Mercredi, 12 nove 2003, à 02:44 Asia/Tokyo, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>>The 24th Nov telecon is about in-reach, and progress reports for
>>same.  Karl is a key player, and is still travelling on 24th.
>
>I'm not a key player.

Yes you are  :)

Read on...

>The WG is a key player

Completely agree.  That's why I said *a* key player, instead of *the* key
player.

>and the success of QA Framework is not only my duty. If we fail to
>implement it, it's because the whole WG had not the chance to push it
>enough or because others WG don't want it.

Agree.

>Though to know that we have to prove it. I have asked to the WG here to
>assign themselves. They don't need a teleconf to do that.
>
>PLEASE choose the things you will like to review. I repeat it will be easy
>for most of you because you have already done. The teleconf will be just
>to confirm that you have accepted the duty.

Right.

The 24th November telecon is principally about "in-reach reports" [1], as
we discussed and decided at Boulder ("last Monday of each month").

Because you are doing a lot of in-reach to WGs, and because you did the
direct mail to a half-dozen WGs about OpsGL CR, and etc ... that's why it
would be valuable for you to participate.  I was not thinking only about
the OpsGL review assignments [2].

It is a minor and secondary purpose to confirm the individual OpsGL review
assignments.

>Please start now.

And finish when?  Shall we discuss & decide this on 24/26 Nov, along with
"confirm that you have accepted"?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Agenda/#agenda-telcon
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Nov/0011.html