Monday (10 Nov) QAWG telecon -- NO AGENDA [corrected]

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:47:37 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

[Note to self... don't send stuff before morning coffee takes effect...]

QAWG participants --

We haven't been able to arrange a guest-chair, which was to be *Monday's*
telecon, and we have no backup topics scheduled.

Unless someone suggests a topic today (Friday) that they want to discuss,
we will likely cancel Monday's telecon.  Stay tuned.