Re: QA Ops Guidelines and SVG WG

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:08:38 -0500
Cc: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>

Hi Chris,

thank you for the answer, my comments inline.

Le Lundi, 3 nove 2003, à 19:19 America/Montreal, Chris Lilley a écrit :
> We were very enthusiastic, but then were told that the whole project
> was dropped and W3C would not be doing this after all.
> If we heard wrong, please confirm.

Hmmm... interesting. I don't know if I should be happy or not. Do you
mean I have finished with the QA stuff, it's over, I'm free, I can run
in the fields, not anymore deal with bad comments, having people
throwing stones at me, I will be able to have a life again.

	Come here Chris that I give you a kiss.

		zzzzzzzziiiiiipppppp scratch.... """You are about
		to enter another dimension, a dimension not only
		of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into
		a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the
		Twilight Zone!"""

Sorry to break the dream. :) QA is still turned on (hmm hmm). And if I
understood your wonderful  first sentence, the SVG WG seems
enthousiastic to participate in the work, and so I do.

> We are, meanwhile, in the midst of an effort to really expand the SVG
> Tiny test suite, because we thought it was a good idea to do so. And a
> third party might be interested in doing compliance testing against
> this.

That's definitely great news.

I'm looking forward working with you.

W3C Conformance Manager