All QA WG - WG reviews against OpsGL - AI-20030922-2

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:03:15 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

FOR THE QA WG
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/09/qa-ops-reviews

At the next QA teleconf, we will organize/assign the review for Ops GL.

The exercise is simple. We will review the W3C WG against QA Ops GL.
The first part of the review is to identify in other WGs if they meet
our requirements. It has nothing mandatory on other WGs.

In second phase we can decided to use these reviews to push a WG which
is close from certain requirements to achieve them. So we will have
more features really implemented and we will have improve the WG
Operations quality.

> AI-20030922-2:  organize the review of WG against OpsGL (deadline:
> 2003-09-29)

http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/09/qa-ops-reviews

CHOOSE THE WG you want to review, I encourage you to take the same you
have already done in the past.

Best.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***