Re: action item completed: AI20030410-3

One small quibble with this, which I noticed as I was updating the LC
issues list...

At 08:44 AM 5/23/03 -0400, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>AI-20030410-3 Lynne
>Revise use of obsolete example in HTML and draft something to reflect what
>needs to be done for issue LC-40 (Relationship between obsolete and
>deprecation).
>
>Completed.  SpecGL changed as follows:
>
>LC-40 Obsolete (vetted by WG)
>Modify 2nd sentence go G7
>Deprecated features should not be used and may be removed in some future
>version, at which time the feature becomes obsolete.

This wording is okay if we're just looking at LC-40.  But in related LC-33
we said that we would address the objection about the vagueness of  the
term, "used."  (Note.  Should also look at related LC-99, and see what we
promised to do there, to help prevent misunderstandings such as the
originator's.)

-Lofton.