20030528 telecon minutes [DRAFT]

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:03:58 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

[Non-meeting because of lack of quorum.  For continuity of minutes record,
here is what happened.  Because it was not a quorum meeting, I also propose
that I will *not* circulate a FINAL, and will not distribute to QAIG.]

QA Working Group Teleconference
Wednesday, 28 May 2003
--
Scribes: LH/DHM

Attendees:
(DH) Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux (W3C)
(LH) Lofton Henderson (CGMO - WG co-chair)
(MS) Mark Skall (NIST)
(DM) David Marston (IG member)

Regrets:
(DD) Dimitris Dimitriadis (Ontologicon)
(KD) Karl Dubost (W3C, WG co-chair)
(LR) Lynne Rosenthal (NIST - IG co-chair)

Absent:
(PC) Patrick Curran (Sun Microsystems)
(PF) Peter Fawcett (RealNetworks)
(KG) Kirill Gavrylyuk (Microsoft)
(SM) Sandra Martinez (NIST)
(AT) Andrew Thackrah (Open Group)

Agenda:
Announcement:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003May/0061.html
Topics:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003May/0067.html

Previous Telcon Minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003May/0062.html

Minutes:

Meeting cancelled -- lack of quorum.

The attendees reviewed the AI list and generated this list of "done" items,
to be implemented by Olivier:

AI-20030410-1 done
AI-20021009-06 done
A-2003-03-07-1 done
A-2003-03-07-2 done
A-2003-03-07-6  done
A-2003-03-07-7 done
A-2003-03-07-8 done
A-2003-03-07-9 done
AI-20030324-1 done
AI-20030414-1 done
AI-20030331-1 done
AI-20030407-1 done
AI-20030414-2 done
AI-20030331-3 done
AI-20030317-2 done
AI-20030317-3 done
AI-20030516-2 done
AI-20030418-1 done
AI-20030407-3 done
AI-20030306-3 done
AI-20030106-4 done

LH and DH discussed how to deal with the remaining SpecGL issues in the two
telecons -- 2nd & 9th June -- before Crete.  Some overflow of the more
complex SpecGL issues into Crete is likely, but less than 1/2 day will be
allocated.  Ideally, 1/4 day should be allocated.