Two priority-change issues

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:05:39 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Any comments on these?

Amongst our LC-queued issues and comments, there is a loose end about some
priority-change requests.  There is still dissent about these two
checkpoints' priorities:

CP2.3:
-----
KG argues for P2.
LH argues to keep P1.
No one else has commented.

Proposal:  P1

(Should we add a clarifying note?  Like "W3C allows a WG to have several
participants per Member, and it is up to the WG to determine any further
restrictions, composition by specialty, etc.")

CP3.2:
-----
XML Schema wanted P1 instead of P3.
QAWG tentatively agreed.
KG argued for P2, LH agrees.
No one else has commented.

Proposal:  P2

Note
-----
We have consensus on:

CP3.2 -- leave it at P2 (contra XML Schema, who wanted P1)

CP8.2 -- change from P2 to P1.
CP4.5 -- change from P1 to P2.

Regards,
-Lofton.