5/19 cancelled; 5/26 rescheduled

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:05:18 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Monday is SpecGL day.  Dom, Lynne, and I are all unavailable.  For the
whole week.

Therefore, Monday 5/19 is cancelled.  If you want to use the bridge, tell
me.  Else I'll cancel it.

Dom, Lynne, and I are also all unavailable on Monday, 5/26.

We will reschedule the 5/26 SpecGL telecon for Wed or Thurs of that week,
when Dom and I can attend.  Preference is Wednesday, but let's see if there
is a big attendance difference between Wed and Thurs (and we might need
flexibility to get a bridge)...

Please tell me if you CANNOT make either of these times:

Wednesday (5/28) 11-12
Thursday (5/29) 11-12