Confusion about Kirill's comments

Sorting out some confusion about which CPs we were discussing, and Kirill's
comments...

At 06:12 PM 5/12/03 +0200, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>[...]
>  #d remaining sub-issues of LC72
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2003May/0008.html
>  LH: 72.OG-5 about priority for CP 3.2
>  ... raising it from 3 to 1 since this is a critical info for test
>material
>  ... I agree with the commentor
>  ... which would also mean raising the priority for 8.2
>  ... Not supporting errata and versioning seems really important
>  KG: concerns about "versions"... Versions define new specs altogether
>  LH: maybe we should clarify and speak about "editions" rather than
>"versions"
>  [agreement on OG-5 and 13]
>  KG: I think 8.1 should be raised to Priority 2 at the same time
>  LH: no strong feeling about it
>mai 12 17:50:29 <Zakim> -Lynne
>  [clarification on a confusion on what CP were being discussed]
>  KG: I think 8.2 should only be priority 2
>  [?]

As I understood it finally, Kirill meant CP3.2 instead of CP8.1.  So as I
understand Kirill's positions:

** okay with to raise CP8.2 (vers/errata in maintenance procedures) to P1,

** wants to raise CP3.2 (v/e support capability built into TM deliverables)
to P2 (instead of Commentor's suggested P1).

Kirill, can you please reply and repeat your rationale?  We should be able
to finish closing this with a little email discussion.

-Lofton.