LC-57 & LC60.1

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 08:47:03 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

If you want to make technical comments on this, please do so on IG list
(e.g., in reply to [1]).

[1]:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2003Apr/0060.html

Monday is an telecon OpsGL day.  Now that commitment-group is out of the
way, our next (maybe only) major one is the re-org proposal in LC-60.1,
which says in essence:  we have about the right collection of CPs, but a
strong chronological organization would benefit OpsGL.  And LC-57 requests
a picture (or table or whatever) to clarify chronology.

The proposal at [1] is basically:  clarify as much as possible (improving
the 60.x), but avoid any major re-org that doesn't fix something really
broken (because it will surely send us into another publication cycle,
which will mean at least 4 months extra time added to OpsGL.)

Silence = agreement.  If you want to talk about it Monday, then please send
some discussion (on IG).