Re: Volunteer(s) needed for Last Call review: XQuery and XPath data model, functions and operators

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 12:56:41 -0400
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

DH>These specifications describe the data model and the functions and
DH>operators defined by XPath 2.0 and XQuery 1.0. They are fairly big
DH>specifications, but would be very good candidates for review with
DH>specGL.

I wouldn't mind doing the Functions & Operators review. (Someone should
send me the instructions/forms for such reviews.)

Reviewing Data Model would be a good exercise for someone who has
curiosity or concerns about how well SpecGL can be applied to a
foundation-type spec. All notions of product conformance are indirect
through XQuery or an XPath container.
.................David Marston