On going discussion on testable assertions on www-archive

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 28 Mar 2003 18:22:00 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
As a proof that testable assertions are a topic of interest for other
WG, and also as a reference for discussion (and possibly contact with
the Web Services Description WG):

"""This mail is intended to start a discussion about testable assertions
and associated markup in our spec. Here are some thoughts/questions:"""
www-archive@w3.org from March 2003: Markup for testable assertions
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Mar/0074.html
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:17:32 GMT, Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>

I didn't have the time to read the full thread, but I'd expect that
those of us that have a particular interest in the Markup for testable
assertions (Dimitris? Patrick? David?) should probably do so.