Overdue (or closed) action items

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:09:21 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi all.

Half if not more of the Action Items have a deadline in the past.
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/ActionItems

These should be either done (I believe some are but want confirmation -
please send e-mail to the WG and me -), or we should discuss a new
deadline for them...

I will also add (with my calendar editor's hat this time):
- Kirill : send final minutes of  February 18, 2003 Working Group
Teleconference (I don't think they've been sent)

Thank you!
--
Olivier