Last Call Issues UPDATED

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:38:49 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At [1] you will find an updated version of the QAWG Last Call issues.  It
is linked from the issues section [2] of our WG page.

This includes all of the current outstanding issues, including a couple of
new "meta-comments" (from DI WG).  Also some formatting improvements.  Also
there is a new "Specification Reference" for each issue where the
form-generated XML contained a non-null reference.  (We can put this
somewhere else -- I just threw it into the "Description" section for now.)

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#issues