DOM WG comments (delayed)

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:03:00 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

All,

DOM WG has decidedd that it cannot provide feedback before two weeks
from today. I gave a presentation during last Wednesday's telephone
conference and there were no neegative reactions.

I cannot now kow what the comments list will be like, so what do you
think we should do?

Could one idea be to state that the sooner the better in order for
comments to stand a chance of being included?

/Dimitris