Last Call Issues List

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:30:36 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At [1] you will find the first posted version of the QAWG Last Call
issues.  It is linked from the issues section [2] of our WG page.

There are 74 (half editorial).  Some of these are "meta-issues" -- pointers
to documents that contain enumerated issues.  For example, XML Schema
Working Group sent a nicely formatted HTML document with 28 issues in it,
so we are just point to that rather than breaking apart and putting in form.

The formatting and references will be improved in some cases.  E.g., I just
noticed #69 and #70 didn't get the treatment to avoid a monolithic block of
text.  This is the first result with our existing almost-unchanged
stylesheets, and our forms XML-output capability.

Two other WG have told us that they will comment next week.  (I also have
not gotten all of my comments submitted).  Plus I have a one other
"meta-issue" contribution to look at.

In other words ... this is not a complete list yet.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#issues