Re: Fwd: Draft Minutes from Friday PM

One amendment for the Fri PM minutes (maybe more later)...

At 09:02 AM 3/10/03 -0800, pfawcett wrote:

>Begin forwarded message:
>
>>From: pfawcett <pfawcett@speakeasy.org>
>>Date: Sun Mar 9, 2003  8:21:13  AM US/Pacific
>>To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
>>Subject: Draft Minutes from Friday PM
>>
>>QA Working Group Face To Face
>>Friday, 7-March-2003 Afternoon session.
>>--
>>[...]
>>Summary of New Action Items:

There actually was one action item that I remember, and I have confirmed it
with Peter.  Not only is Peter going to join "TTF Charter" as a co-editor,
but he is going to work on a next draft that incorporates our detailed
deliverables discussions and strategies from the f2f.  So

AI-20030307-x   Peter   Next draft TTF Charter with detailed deliverables
and strategies from the f2f  due: 20030412

-Lofton.