Re: TesGL comments

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 12:09:21 -0700
To: David Marston/Cambridge/IBM <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 06:05 PM 3/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:

> >Comments on the TestGL, Dec 2002 version
>
>When will this discussion migrate to the www-qa list?

Good question.  We keep doing the see-saw on the WG-IG venue for comments.

This is a comment/issue that I have included with others (stay tuned for
future message) for the QAWGPD (process doc) discussion.  It wouldn't hurt
to try to write down guidelines -- I myself have to rethink this every
time, and in fact sent my contribution to the WG list without thinking.

I would suggest that the comments of Lynne and me be sent to the IG
list.  We did invite the IG list to submit TestGL comments by 2/28
(Friday).  What do you (all) think?

-Lofton.