missing review assignments

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 14:45:13 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Dimitris,
Peter,
Kirill,
Lofton,
Lynne,
Andrew --

You each have 1 or 2 reviews outstanding in the review-assignments matrix
[1].

Please try to do these!  We really need the feedback about our Last Call GL
documents.  The changes that we put into the next versions of those
documents must be FINAL ... no more substantive changes after the next
version (unless we want to cycle endlessly in Last Call).

The due date was 2/24, so that results would be available before
Boston.  Your results -- i.e., your feedback about the GL documents
themselves, as a result of using them in your review -- would still be
useful by next Thursday (6 march).  But in any case, please try to finish
by the end of last call (14 march).

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/reviews