Resolved-to-closed: OpsGL LC-72

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:14:34 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Here is a batch of OpsGL issues to be moved to "Closed", per our procedure
[0].  Comments due before or at:  7 July telecon.  Otherwise, Closed as
drafted.

This is your chance to verify that you're happy with the drafted OpsGL text
for the issue resolutions.  See the issue resolutions at [1].  Each
resolution has a link to the appropriate place in editor's draft of OpsGL [2].

** LC-72 -- all sub-issues, 72.1 thru 72.13

Also feel free to comment on the text of issue "Resolution" itself, in
[1].  These substantively match what we propose for our Disposition of
Comments response document(s).

Regards,
-Lofton.

[0] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Jun/0092.html