[heads-up] f2f minutes

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:26:54 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

I don't want to reproduce what happened for Boston (final f2f minutes
ready one month after the meeting :( ) so I wand to publish them very soon.

I'm currently working on them, and they'll be ready by friday (i.e
thursday for your timezones). You can help me by checking the
information in the raw minutes sent to the WG list already.

I will announce the edited minutes (with a warning that they were not
fully reviewed and may change in the near future) on monday.

Thank you.
--
Olivier