SpecGL Use Cases

Here is what Lynne and I (but mostly Lynne) have been producing as use
cases for specGL. Our current intent is to insert the short version
(bulleted list) at the end of the introduction, while having the
detailed list as an appendix to the document.

Comments and suggestions are welcome (and unless we hear otherwise,
we'll proceed with this for the next version of the document).

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org