Re: Proposed text for SpecGL LC comments

Yes - it is because you keep telling me that I have to post these to the
group.  And, I did forget to give a date.  Since most of these were
editorial (and were trivial) - and were left to the editors and the more
complicated ones were already vetted, I say 2 weeks at most - so close by
Aug 11.