revised CR schedule

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:10:57 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Karl & I talked about the process for a bit yesterday.  We have revised the
CR plan/schedule accordingly [1], to add the detail steps that would be
needed to get from here to CR-permission call with the Director.

The goal is to get at least OpsGL advanced by 5th September (after which
I'm unavailable until October).

It is apparently doable, but very tight -- zero slack.  There is still the
open question about whether we can post a WG version of OpsGL for the
purposes of Disposition of Comments processing, or whether we need to
publish a new WD in /TR/.

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/07/CR-schedule.html