LC-73.9 clarification

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:53:53 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

I'm trying to update issues document with recent SpecGL resolutions and
closures.

Ref.  http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/06/f2f-minutes#minutes-17pm

When we were discussing LC-73.9 [1], we agreed to make our definition of
test assertions consistent across all specs and Glossary.  We also rejected
most of the suggested changes.  The minutes are sketchy, and I need help to
write the issue closure:

1.) did we agree to leave the definition *exactly* as in the initial
verbiage of GL14 [2], or did we agree to tune the wording a little?

2.) is there any rationale (for DoC response document) for rejecting
originator's suggestion, other than "we like ours better"?

Does anyone remember details?

-Lofton.