New WG version of specGL

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 12:34:53 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Greetings,

I've tried and compiled all the resolutions taken regarding specGL since
the last WG version, and produced a WG version of specGL integrating
them:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/01/qaframe-spec/

This WG version is the one I propose as a basis for our Last Call
decision on Monday. Also noteworthy:
- the ICS proposed as an appendix is new:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-qaframe-spec-20030210/qaframe-spec-ics
- the editor version of the document has all the changes highlighted:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/01/qaframe-spec-uun

Please let me know as soon as possible if you see that I've missed some
of the resolutions we took. I'm also willing to accept editorial changes
until Monday, provided they come with a specific proposal.