Re: AI-20021008-05 List of CR reviews

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:19:37 -0700
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

I see your point, if none of us can read it.

It would still be interesting to me, at least, if there is a simple list
showing what was reviewed, by whom, and when.  This could be in /QA/Group
space.  It is useful sometimes to be able to point to our specific
accomplishments.

What do you think?  Does it seem like more trouble than it's worth?

-Lofton.