W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > January 2003

Re: "Draft minutes" of January 22, 2003 Teleconference

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:14:04 -0700
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20030124070911.02f633d0@rockynet.com>
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 10:39 AM 1/24/2003 +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:


>QAWG,
>
>On Thursday, Jan 23, 2003, at 23:45 Asia/Tokyo, Sandra Martinez wrote:
>
>>Summary of New Action Items:
>>AI-2003-0122-1: David to draft rational for CP 8.3.
>>AI-2003-0122-2: Dominique to formulate text for issue AR-023 on CP 8.4.
>
>Please note:
>- all actions items should have a deadline. In the absence thereof, the AI 
>maintainer may add crazy, absurd ones without the group's consent ;)
>- try to be consistent in the way you record the AIs, that would ease my job.
>e.g: AI-YYYYMMDD-N Who What. Deadline

I'll put this line in the minutes template after "Action Items:":

[AI-YYMMDD-N  ..who..  ..what..  ..DEADLINE!..]

Chair should remember to enforce this during the call.  Minuter should stop 
us from moving on if it is overlooked.

-Lofton.
Received on Friday, 24 January 2003 09:19:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:12 GMT