Topics for Monday?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:58:22 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Since we have been grinding so hard on the QA Framework Last Call, other
topics have gotten slighted in recent meetings.  On Monday, I only see a
couple of quick LC topics:

** SpecGL/OpsGL PR entrance criteria (for SoTD).
** Targeted reviewers list and solicitation letter.

Monday (1/27) we should have ample time for other topics, and I think EO
and Tech Plenary (TP) should be high on the list.  Please suggest any
topics that you think should be on the agenda.  Some possibilities are:

** Karl's contribution about the "EO kit"
** Tech Plenary EO plans
** Subset of kit needed for TP -- schedule/assign
** Wednesday plenary QA participation
** other?