QA Library updated / please send URIs for your talks

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:12:45 +0900
Cc: danield@w3.org
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

All, (especially Lofton, Karl and Daniel)

I have started to update the QA library with links to talks and
presentations. If you have done a presentation and think it would be a
good addition to the shelf, please send me the URI (my find-and-grep
powers are not infinite...).

I also added, upon request from Lofton, the "Conformance Testing and
Certification Model" on the general documents shelf.

Don't forget to publicize this resource every once in a while ;).

http://www.w3.org/QA/Library/

--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C - QA : http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org