Thank you for hosting the QA F2F

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:20:19 -0500
To: kirillg@microsoft.com
Cc: www-qa@w3.org, www-qa-wg@w3.org

Kirill

On behalf of the WG and IG, we would like to thank you for your efforts in
hosting a successful F2F in Seattle.  Your careful planning of logistics
prior to the meeting as well as during the meeting helped to ensure that
everything went smoothly and without any problems - well, okay, only a
minor snag that was quickly fixed in setting up the projector.  The meeting
room facilities were very comfortable, with all the amenities needed to
ensure a productive meeting - which this was.  We also appreciated the
refreshments and lunches provided by Microsoft - which not only satiated
our hunger but provided an opportunity for us to informally continue our
discussions.  Finally, many thanks to you and Microsoft for hosting an
enjoyable dinner, complete with good food, good company, and a terrific
view of the bay.

THANK YOU