Seattle QA f2f meet you Monday

From: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:32:29 -0800
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>, "Janet Daly" <janet@w3.org>, <wendy@w3.org>
As agreed on our teleconf Dec 16th, I'll meet all of you Monday Jan 06,
8am at Mariott Residence Inn lobby

If you are not staying in the Mariott Residence Inn and prefer to
proceed directly to the meeting place, here is the address (it's
available in the f2f agenda text):

MS building 112,

14865 N.E. 36th Street, Redmond

It's located at the south-east corner of the intersection between 148th
Ave NE & NE 36th St, You'll see the sign (behind MS building 115).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me:

1-425-705-0706(office, voice mail)