RE: 2/24 telecon & TM license issue [2nd]

Looking at all of the threads we had so far, I would suggest the
following break-out of the Test License discussion agenda item:

1. Discuss the nature of test materials (terminology)
1.1. test cases (I call them documents)
1.2. test software/harness (I call them software)
1.3. Granularity - is test collection treated by a License as a whole or
in parts?

2. Discuss Common license requirements for test materials. What are the
risks and how are they mitigated?
2.1. warranties/liabilities
2.2. scope of use
2.3. redistribution
2.4. modification/derivation work
2.5  Link (invoke, apply)

3. Usage scenarios for Test Materials (from Patrick's email)