Action items update

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:02:08 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi all.

Time for an action items update.

I have added the AIs from the feb. 10 (late, sorry) and 18 in the AI
table.
As usual, please send me a message if an action you own is done.

P.S for scribe: it would probably be better to avoid "it" or "the
document" when you record action items. Since it was really a problem
for AI owners to find out what these "do it" action items were actually
about, I've added a link to the minutes in he table, and try to clarify
the wording of the AIs when entering them, but this extra work could be
avoided.

Thanks
--
Olivier