Re: Outline of Boston presentation

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:14:14 +0900
Cc: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>

On Thursday, Feb 20, 2003, at 03:39 Asia/Tokyo, Lofton Henderson wrote:
> But we could also have more fairly quickly -- e.g., forms based on the
> templates, that would auto-generate the markup of the templates with
> the fill-in-the-blanks completed.  (Such things could be done, if we
> decided they were worth the resources.

If I understand what you're talking about, this is exactly what the
",new" comma tool does.
See e.g http://www.w3.org/QA/,new

Also, don't forget we (QA) *have* tools. Lots of them.
The QA activity (at large, not just the WG) is developing, maintaining
or providing guidance for the development of a big number of Tools
(validators, MUTAT for tests, etc.)
See http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/

--
Olivier