Re: LC comment for SpecGL : 'no definition for unconditional conformance'

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:57:18 -0700
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Olivier,

Very nice, I like how your forms work!  (I also got my XML markup version,
ready to integrate into the complete list.)

I had a thought as I looked at this "public" message.  Would it be useful
to add to your final comment, after the "--", something like this?

"A complete list of Last Call issues is maintained at
@@http://www.w3.org/QA...(somewhere)...@@"

If it seems useful, where would "(somewhere)" be?  Should it be in /QA/WG/,
same location as qawg-issues-html (which has a link from text on that
page)?  Elsewhere?

Thoughts, anyone?

-Lofton.