Re: Outline of Boston presentation

Thanks. I wondered about the "tools" statement myself - I took this from
earlier presentations. It sounds as if we don't actually have any
"software tools" today (templates are certainly very valuable, and are a
"tool" in the broad sense, but probably don't qualify in most peoples'
minds). Should we strike this reference for now?

When we've had a chance to catch our breath, I'd like to talk to the
group about tools, and about some of the work we're doing at Sun. In
particular, we're planning to update a specification markup tool that I
think would be of general interest. I hope (and believe) I'll be able to
fund this, and to get permission to donate it. The other area where I
see a great need is for a test-harness, and again I think we can help.

Of course, all of the tools we develop are Java-based :)