Boston Schedule

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:47:43 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Boston f2f participants --

The question came up (in context of making travel plans), whether we would
have a full day Friday.

When I put out the first rough cut agenda, I was anticipating "yes",
without really having thought about alternatives.

Reason.  This meeting is two days -- short, already -- and 1/2 of the first
day will be involved with liaison meetings and break-out.  There is a lot
going on, including TestGL next publication (issues), TTF/QAWG futures, IG
topics (incl. outreach), and of course 3 documents one week from the end of
Last Call.

Does anyone have a problem with a full schedule for Friday?

Regards,