pull-down for Intro

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:46:35 -0700
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi Olivier,

Here is my proposal for the contents of the pull-down in the Frm:Intro form.

Slightly different than what we discussed in telecon, it is a hybrid of the
TOC and general review topics.  I cut down the TOC to those subsections
that I thought might generate comments (or about which I'd like to see
comments).  I also took some liberties to paraphrase the titles.

The general topics are pretty harmless, and could probably be improved
upon.  Comments are welcome from QAWG participants.  (I guess we can always
update the form after the beginning of LC review, if someone has good ideas
to improve it.)

Note that the specific-section items from the TOC have a link
attached.  You can use those URLs for the 'uri' elements of the XML markup
bits that you generate.