Re: Suggested schedule for Boston Outreach

Whether or not we agree on this schedule, I think it's obvious that we
need to decide pretty quickly on what our key messages are. Please
respond to me with a *very brief* (three to five short 'bullet points')
outline of what you think we should be saying during our Boston pitches.

For example:

* A conformance test suite is as important as the specification
* Incorporate QA requirements and practices into your work
* It's easy to get started (but expensive to do a good job)
* We have documents and guidelines to help you
* Here they are (pointers)

The "Outreach Five" (Lofton, Olivier, Karl, Dominique, and David) should
all respond. Responses from others will be appreciated, but are not
required.

Thanks...