Telecons in week of 12th January

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:18:10 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Please reply, no later than 5th January, about proposed January telecon
scheduling...

At today's telecon, we discussed when to finish the SpecGL TA review, given
various other January topics and peoples' availability.  The following
works for all of today's attendees:

** move new-TestGL review from 12th January to WEDNESDAY 14th January;
** finish SpecGL TA review on Monday 12th January.
[I.e., two telecons that week, and probably skip the one during the week of
19th January.]

Question.  Can you attend 12th January (TA review), and 14th January (new
TestGL), both of them at 11am EST?