SpecGL/ET analysis

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:49:54 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Here [1] are some preliminary results of analyzing SpecGL/ET for
potentially useful templates.

This is pretty much my raw data, and is missing the bits that actually deal
with the templates.  I'll send an update before the end of the year, that
contains the template recommendations for both SpecGL/ET and OpsGL/ET.

For now, I thought this might be interesting for its snapshot of the state
of SpecGL & SpecET, and for the identification of a few substantive issues
that I have found in SpecGL (and SpecET).  I don't expect that this to be
on our agenda until the SpecGL/ET editors are ready to start tackling issues.

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2003/12/qaframe-spec-tmpl-analysis.html